As a family- and employee-owned company, our flexibility and commitment to our customers, along with our long-standing partnership with Auto Value parts stores has allowed us to grow to more than 110 locations...and counting. With guiding principles established in 1920, Automotive Parts Headquarters (APH) — then known as National Bushing and Parts Company — focused on uncompromised quality, outstanding customer service and a desire for continued growth. It is these principles that remain today and drive not only the company itself, but also every employee and customer relationship.
As former CEO, Jack Bartlett, always said, "Treat those with whom you do business, with the kind of sincerity, honesty and respect that you, yourself, hope to be treated." It's exactly what you'd expect from being a part of the family.
APH quick facts:
• Established in 1920 as National Bushing and Parts Company (www.nationalbushing.com)
• Headquartered in St. Cloud, Minnesota
• 3rd generation family business
• John Bartlett, CEO & Corey Bartlett, President (www.coreybartlett.com)
• 750+ team members
• 160,000 square-foot state-of-the-art distribution center
• Member of the Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance since 1986
• 80 corporate and 35 independent stores in Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota and Michigan (www.autovaluestores.com)
• ESOP company since 2002
• Consistently ranked in the Top 20 Super Stores, according to Babcox Media
To learn more about APH and how it is thriving under its third generation of Bartlett leadership, click here to download a copy of the January 2011 Business Central article. Click here to view the article online.
Automotive Parts Headquarters (APH) is competitively positioned for the future:
- Current management team at APH has more than 250 years of combined automotive aftermarket experience.
- Two-thirds of corporate and independent accounts receive twice-a-day delivery from the warehouse.
- A modern, 160,000-square-foot warehouse facility; significantly more space for additional product lines and new corporate and independent accounts.
- Family- and employee-owned company; people working for the company who care and have an impact.
- Growth mode; APH acquired 20+ corporate store locations and independent accounts since 2005.